Friday, May 15, 2009

Assignment # 6 - Google Docs

I really enjoyed playing with Google Docs. This is really handy. In addition to inviting Jonathan to edit my document on the Red Bull Air Race and adding to the website document, I uploaded a couple of recipes from my home computer and created a quick skeleton of a presentation on Ancient Greece (and invited my daughter to work on her project). I also discovered the templates. This is great ! For home I love the Math Quizz template. For work I can see the Project Management Schedule being really helpful for keeping everyone on track with our 'ships passing in the night' schedules.

My brother and I are working on a geneology project. I think this could be very helpful as he lives in another city and we are drowning in emailed documents.
My highschool girlfriends and I will be celebrating a BIG birthday next year and were hoping to plan a trip. This could definitely make that collaborative effort easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment